CareersHome > Careers > Diverse workforce
Regions knows that with a diverse workforce we can better serve an increasingly diverse community.
Committed to diversity
- One of our core organizational strengths is the dedication, experience and diversity of our employees. We believe that each employee makes a difference. We promote and support an inclusive environment where each employee achieves his or her full potential to improve the health of our members, our patients and the community.
- At the end of 2010, 23.3 percent of our employees were minorities. Of those holding manager positions, 10.8 percent were minorities. Women were 76.3 percent of our workforce at the end of 2010, with 76.1 percent of management positions held by women.
Regions Hospital was named a Top 25 Connected Healthcare Facility (Health Imaging & IT Magazine, August 2009), Best Hospital Workplace (MN Hospital Association, May 2010), Top 100 Cardiovascular Hospital (Thomson Reuters, November 2007-08), and the Highest Value Hospital (The Leapfrog Group, December 2008 and 2009)
Did you know...
- Regions participated in La Familia Latino Fiesta, a one-day expo at the Neighborhood House/Wellstone Center in St. Paul, MN, that caters to the needs and interests of the Latino community.
- Regions participated in HealthPartners’ partnership with WestSide Community Health Services and the YWCA to host a “Let’s Talk About Race,” open community dialogue on race and racism. These dialogues create an awareness of racism that produces a better understanding of differences, resulting in enhanced care delivery. Regions Hospital President and CEO, Brock Nelson, and HealthPartners President and CEO, Mary Brainerd, were among the speakers at the event.
- We offer domestic partner insurance benefits and the flexibility of paid time off for holidays, vacation, illness, family need or personal business.
- We partner with the MN Black MBA Association, the National Society of Hispanic MBAs, and other organizations on educational and networking events.
Join our communityStay connected by joining our talent community! Enter your email below, tell us a bit about yourself and we’ll keep you informed about opportunities that match your interests.