Make a giftHome > Make a gift > Learning opportunities
What is new in the world of health care? And what makes Regions such a unique community asset? Here are some opportunities for you to find out.
Remaining 2016 "Get to Know Us" Informational Sessions
- Alzheimer's and dementia
- "Leading the fight against Alzheimer’s: Combining the best care with groundbreaking research" will be hosted on Feb. 15, Sept. 26 and Dec. 5
- Emergency and trauma care
- "The real 'ER': A tour of Regions Hospital’s emergency and trauma services" will be hosted on April 15, Sept. 30 and Dec. 2
- Mental Health
- New dates for "Transforming mental health: Caring for vets, fighting stigma and other innovations" have yet to be determined
- Cancer care
- New dates for "Supporting the whole cancer patient: Providing the finest care and access to clinical trials" have yet to be determined
For more information or to RSVP for one of these events, contact Regions Hospital Foundation at 651-254-2376 or email.