Make a giftHome > Make a gift > Learning opportunities
What is new in the world of health care? And what makes Regions such a unique community asset? Here are some opportunities for you to find out.
Make It OK Ambassador Training
Want to help us fight the stigma associated with mental illness? Make It OK ambassadors are trained to talk to groups of people about mental illness and stigma. An ambassador training will take place on Wednesday, May 27 from 1:30-3 p.m. at Regions Hospital. RSVP now.
2015 "Get to Know Us" Informational Sessions
- Alzheimer's and dementia
- HealthPartners Center for Memory and Aging sessions will be hosted on Jan. 12, Feb. 9, March 9, April 13, May 11, June 8, July 13, Aug. 10, Oct. 12, and Nov. 9
- Emergency and trauma care
- One-hour tours of our Emergency Center, Emergency Medical Services and Trauma Services will be hosted on Feb. 13, April 10, June 19, Aug. 14, Oct. 9, and Dec. 4
- Mental Health
- Regions Mental Health sessions will occur on Jan. 20, April 21, July 21, and Nov. 10
2015 Business and Community Leader Breakfasts
- Apr. 7
- "Building the Future of Healthcare" featuring Megan Remark, president and CEO of Regions Hospital
- Nov. 5
- Topic to be determined
For more information or to RSVP for one of these events, contact Regions Hospital Foundation at 651-254-2376 or email.