Make a giftHome > Make a gift > Learning opportunities
What is new in the world of health care? And what makes Regions such a unique community asset? Here are some opportunities for you to find out.
Make It OK Ambassador Training
Want to help us fight the stigma associated with mental illness? Make It OK ambassadors are trained to talk to groups of people about mental illness and stigma. An ambassador training will take place on Wednesday, May 27 from 1:30-3 p.m. at Regions Hospital. RSVP now.
2015 "Get to Know Us" Informational Sessions
- Alzheimer's and dementia
- "Leading the fight against Alzheimer’s: Combining the best care with groundbreaking research" will be hosted on Jan. 12, Feb. 9, March 9, April 13, May 11, June 8, Aug. 10, Oct. 12, and Nov. 9
- Emergency and trauma care
- "The real 'ER': A tour of Regions Hospital’s emergency and trauma services" will be hosted on April 10, June 19, Aug. 14, Oct. 9, and Dec. 4
- Mental Health
- "Transforming mental health: Caring for vets, fighting stigma and other innovations" will be hosted on April 21, July 21, and Nov. 10
- Parkinson's disease
- "Living a full life with Parkinson’s: Providing early and optimal treatment for movement disorders" will be hosted on April 16
- Cancer care
- "Supporting the whole cancer patient: Providing the finest care and access to clinical trials" will will be coming soon, with dates to be determined
2015 Business and Community Leader Breakfasts
- Apr. 7
- "Building the Future of Healthcare" featuring Megan Remark, president and CEO of Regions Hospital
- Nov. 5
- Topic to be determined
For more information or to RSVP for one of these events, contact Regions Hospital Foundation at 651-254-2376 or email.