For nursesHome > For nurses > Obtaining nursing transcripts
Obtaining nursing transcripts
Ancker School of Nursing transcripts
- Unofficial copies of the record are available from the Nursing Administration Office at Regions Hospital.
- Students must fill out the Request for Official/Unofficial Form.
- There is no charge for this service.
- Official transcripts may be ordered by mail or fax only.
- For a $3.00 transcript fee, transcript(s) will be mailed within five business days.
- Fax requests may only be paid by VISA, Discover, American Express or MasterCard. Our fax number is 651-254-1756.
- Mailed requests may be paid by VISA, Discover, American Express, MasterCard, check/money order or cash. Our address is: Nursing Administration, 640 Jackson Street–11102U, St. Paul, MN 55101.
- Official transcripts can only be mailed to another institution. If you have papers that need to accompany your transcript, please include them.
To order an official transcript, please provide us with:
- Your full name and all names used while attending Ancker School of Nursing.
- Your date of birth.
- Your dates of attendance at Ancker School of Nursing.
- The address(es) where you want the transcripts sent.
- Your signature.
- Your phone number or address should we need to contact you about your request.
- When paying by credit card, include your credit card number, the expiration date, your name as it appears on the card and your signature.
- Checks should be made payable to Regions Hospital and must be with your mailed request.
Ordering a transcript:
Make an appointment
Mail Stop 11102U
640 Jackson Street
St. Paul, MN 55101
Apply for a nursing position