Patients & guestsHome > Patients & guests > Social workers
Regions Hospital offers social workers and case managers to help coordinate medical care with other needs you and your family may have. They will make sure you have the information, support and referrals you need before going home or being moved to another care facility. If you would like to talk to a care management staff member, ask your nurse.
- Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
- Saturdays and Sundays, by request
Contact a social worker for help with the following:
- Personal and family problems
- Concerns related to lack of food
- Transportation for medical appointments or other essentials
- Family violence, including child welfare and battered adults
- Chemical dependence and substance abuse
- Financial concerns
- Advance directives
- Living wills
- Conservator or guardianship issues
Contact a case manager for help with the following:
- Moving from the hospital to other care facilities
- Home care services
- Home infusion therapy (medication and fluids, usually through an IV)
- Help with wound management
- Disease management resources
Find a doctorOur staff includes 700 HealthPartners providers.
Centers of Excellence