Updesh S. Bedi, MBBS
- Practicing Specialty: Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
- Secondary Language: Hindi, Punjabi
Both my parents are physicians, so I grew up watching the practice of medicine. When I went into medical school, I knew I wanted to do something that could help patients instantly. Interventional cardiology was a good fit: I could see results right away. I specialize in complex interventions, helping with stenosis, valve implantations, holes in the heart and other serious problems. I love working with patients and fixing their problems. My job is very gratifying.
As a physician, it's important for me to listen and take time to answer all my patients' questions. I act as an advocate for my patients, treating all of them as if they were my family members.
In my free time, I enjoy reading, amateur photography and listening to music - especially blues and classic rock.
I am a member of the American College of Cardiology (ACC).
- Park Nicollet Clinic & Specialty Center - Heart and Vascular
- 9555 Upland Lane N Maple Grove, MN 55369 (map)
- Appointments: (952) 993-3246
- Medical School: Government Medical College-Punjab University- India 2002
- Residency in Internal Medicine: Chicago Medical School 2007
- Fellowship in Cardiovascular Disease: Chicago Medical School/ Rosalind Franklin Univ of Med & Sci 2011
- Fellowship in Interventional Cardiology: Ochsner Clinic Foundation 2013
- Certification: Am Bd of Internal Medicine
- Certification: Am Bd of Internal Medicine-Cardiovascular Disease
- Certification: Am Bd of Internal Medicine-Interventional Cardiology