Vivian K. Fink, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Neurology
- Secondary Language: Spanish
I am a general neurologist with special interests in stroke, dementia, epilepsy and multiple sclerosis.
I have collaborated in the certification of the Stroke Center at Regions Hospital, creating guidelines with the most up-to-date techniques. I have also worked at the Geriatric Center - Veterans Affairs Medical Center in clinical trials for diagnosis and treatment of dementia.
In my free time, I enjoy outdoor activities.
- Medical School: Universidad de Buenos Aires- Argentina 1981
- Residency in Neurology: University of Buenos Aires- Argentina 1984
- Fellowship in Pediatric Neurology: University of Buenos Aires- Argentina 1985
- Fellowship in Neurophysiology: University of Minnesota 1985
- Fellowship in Research: University of Minnesota 1989
- Fellowship in Research: Veteran's Administrative Medical Center- Minneapolis 1991
- Internship: Regions Hospital 1992
- Residency in Neurology: University of Minnesota 1995
- Fellowship in Neurophysiology: Regions Hospital 1996
- Certification: Am Bd of Psych & Neuro-Neurology