Vivian K. Fink, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Neurology
- Secondary Language: Spanish
I am a general neurologist with special interest in stroke, dementia, epilepsy and multiple sclerosis.
I have collaborated in the certification of the Stroke Center creating guidelines with most up-to-date techniques.
I have worked at the Geriatric Center VAMC in clinical trial for diagnosis and treatment of dementia.
I enjoy outdoor activities.
- Medical School: Universidad de Buenos Aires- Argentina 1981
- Residency in Neurology: University of Buenos Aires- Argentina 1984
- Fellowship in Pediatric Neurology: University of Buenos Aires- Argentina 1985
- Fellowship in Neurophysiology: University of Minnesota 1985
- Fellowship in Research: University of Minnesota 1989
- Fellowship in Research: Veteran's Administrative Medical Center- Minneapolis 1991
- Internship: Regions Hospital 1992
- Residency in Neurology: University of Minnesota 1995
- Fellowship in Neurophysiology: Regions Hospital 1996
- Certification: Am Bd of Psych & Neuro-Neurology