Michael N. Goertz, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Preventive Medicine
Dr. Goertz has specific expertise in the examination, diagnosis, and non-surgical treatment options for spinal disorders of the back and neck. As a medical spine specialist, Dr. Goertz will partner with primary care and specialty care physicians to align the pathway of the patient with evidence-based spine care. Specifically, he will partner with specialties including, neurosurgery, orthopaedic spine, physical medicine and rehabilitation, neurology, occupational medicine, and physical therapy.
With a background in occupational medicine, Dr. Goertz provides a level of expert care enabling him to consult with physicians regarding spine care, evaluate patients requiring a higher level of spine expertise, and manage patients across several disciplines. Inclusive of his role is his ability to interpret and educate on diagnostic studies and facilitate interventional procedures with the appropriate providers.
Executive Committee, North Central Occupational and Environmental Medical Association
House of Delegates, American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine
National College of Occupational and Environmental Medical Association
Minnesota Medical Association
Ramsey County Medical Society
- HealthPartners Specialty Center - Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- 401 Phalen Blvd Saint Paul, MN 55130 (map)
- Appointments: (651) 254-7760
- Medical School: University of Minnesota Medical School 1977
- Residency in Internal Medicine: Good Samaritan Hospital and Medical Center 1980
- Residency in Preventive Medicine: University of Minnesota School of Public Health 1988
- Certification: Am Bd of Preventive Medicine-Occupational Medicine