Tracy A. Tomac, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Psychiatry
I attended medical school at Texas A&M University and completed residency at Mayo Clinic. I currently work as an inpatient psychiatry hospitalist at Regions Hospital, and I have a special interest in nursing home psychiatry.
I am a member of the following professional associations: * American Psychiatric Association * American Association for Geriatric Psychiatry (AAGP) * Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
Please note: Patients must have been seen by a HealthPartners, Stillwater Medical Group, Hudson Hospital & Clinic, Westfields Hospital (outpatient) or Amery Hospital (outpatient) Primary or Specialty Care Provider in the last 2 years in order to schedule a new patient appointment in HealthPartners therapy or psychiatry.
- Medical School: Texas A&M University 1990
- Residency in Radiology: Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education 1992
- Residency in Psychiatry: Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education 1996
- Certification: Am Bd of Psych & Neuro (Psychiatry)