Thomas Allen Lange, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Orthopaedics
As a senior citizen, I have over 30 years of experience as a physician and surgeon. I did my internship and residency in orthopaedics in the U.S. Navy during the Vietnam War. Upon leaving the Navy in 1975, my family and I moved to Gainesville, FL, where I did a fellowship in bone cancer surgery. I have worked at Regions Hospital since 1988 after moving from Little Rock, AR.
My wife and I have raised eleven children, nine of whom were adopted. Outside of my busy practice my family has been our life's work.
My current practice is general orthopaedics. I have a special interest and experience in amputation surgery, lower extremity joint replacement and some adult neuromuscular conditions.
AMA, MN State of Medical Society
Ramsey County Medical Society
OTA (Orthopaedic Trauma Association)
AAOS (American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery)
AAHKS (American Association of Hip & Knee Surgeons)
MSTS (Musculoskeletal Tumor Society)
- HealthPartners Specialty Center - Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine
- 435 Phalen Blvd Saint Paul, MN 55130 (map)
- Appointments: (651) 254-8300
- Medical School: University of Wisconsin School of Medicine & Public Health 1968
- Internship in Orthopaedic Surgery: Naval Hospital 1969
- Residency in Orthopaedic Surgery: Naval Hospital 1972
- Residency in Pediatric Orthopaedics: University of Iowa 1973
- Fellowship in Orthopaedic Oncology: University of Florida 1976
- Certification: Am Bd of Orthopaedic Surgery