Linda A. Long, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Cardiology
I was born and raised in West Virginia. My parents moved to Morgantown, WV so that their children could attend college there. I thought that I was coming to Minnesota just for my post-doctoral training. But here I am many, many years later.
Outside of work, I enjoy gardening, cooking, travel and entertaining my three cats.
- Medical School: West Virginia University School of Medicine 1970
- Residency in Internal Medicine: University of Minnesota 1973
- Fellowship in Cardiology: University of Minnesota 1975
- Certification: Am Bd of Internal Medicine
- Certification: Am Bd of Internal Medicine-Cardiovascular Disease