Felix K. Ankel, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Emergency Medicine
- Secondary Language: French, German
I enjoy working in the emergency department because of the diversity of patients that I treat. I feel fortunate to be part of a team that allows us to have the resuscitation and stabilization capabilities to care for the acutely ill and injured. I consider the emergency department to be a resource that is broadly available and continuously accessible. I enjoy working with patients and communicating with their physicians to help reduce disability and to promote health and injury prevention. My special interests include research in resuscitation and in innovative medical education techniques for training the physicians of tomorrow.
- Medical School: University of Wisconsin Hospitals- Madison 1989
- Internship in Emergency Medicine: University of Illinois Hospital- Chicago 1990
- Residency in Emergency Medicine: University of Illinois Hospital- Chicago 1992
- Certification: Am Bd of Emergency Medicine