James P Morrison, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Cardiology
Personal: I enjoy getting to know my patients on a more personable and long term relationship basis, such as their occupation, family life, leisure time activities and hobbies. I believe effective cardiovascular care requires a life-long team approach which involves a close working relationship between the patient, primary care physicians and cardiovascular specialist as well as other key health care providers. Patients understanding their illness as best as possible is a key to effective care and I enjoy providing this education. My special interests include preventive cardiology and general cardiology.
- Medical School: University of Wisconsin School of Medicine & Public Health 1978
- Residency in Internal Medicine: US Naval Hospital- Virginia 1983
- Fellowship in Cardiovascular Disease: Naval Hospital 1985
- Certification: Am Bd of Internal Medicine
- Certification: Am Bd of Internal Medicine-Cardiovascular Disease