Kevin P. Kilgore, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Emergency Medicine
I enjoy emergency medicine because I have no idea what's coming next and I have to solve problems and treat patients by thinking and acting expeditiously. It is the best job in the world - taking care of folks! In addition to seeing patients, I enjoy the teaching aspect of my position. I am currently Co-Director of the Medical Student Rotation at Regions Hospital and I've been appointed Associate Professor of Emergency Medicine at the University of Minnesota Medical School.
Outside of work, I enjoy taekwondo and spending time with my wife.
I am a Fellow of the American College of Emergency Physicians (FACEP).
- Medical School: University of North Dakota 1979
- Residency in Surgery: Avera Sacred Heart Hospital 1981
- Residency in Orthopaedic Surgery: Creighton University School of Medicine 1982
- Residency in Surgery: VA Medical Center 1983
- Certification: Am Bd of Emergency Medicine