Joel S. Holger, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Emergency Medicine
I am an emergency medicine physician, board certified in both Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine. My special interests include toxicology research (specifically carbon monoxide toxicity) and toxin-induced cardiogenic shock. In addition to my practice in the ER, I teach journal club and give EKG lectures to the emergency medicine residents.
- Medical School: University of Minnesota 1978
- Residency in Internal Medicine: Abbott Northwestern Hospital 1981
- Certification: Am Bd of Emergency Medicine
- Certification: Am Bd of Internal Medicine