Mohammad Ali Danish Rizvi, MBBS
- Practicing Specialty: Cardiology
- Secondary Language: Urdu
My style of practicing the art and science of cardiology centers on my goal to provide compassionate, state-of-the-art care for my patients. I believe that the best cardiac care aims to restore a vigorous, active and productive life, and my objective is to improve my patients' quality of life. I consider myself an equal partner with my patients and want them to be involved in their health care every step of the way. I place firm emphasis on educating my patients about healthy lifestyles and methods for cardiac risk factor reduction.
My special interests are the diagnosis and treatment of coronary artery disease, heart failure, heart valve problems and prevention of heart disease. I am especially interested in cardiovascular imaging, particularly cardiovascular MRI and nuclear cardiology.
Outside of work, I enjoy spending time with my family, dining on fine food (low cholesterol, of course), traveling and sports.
- Medical School: Dow Medical College-Pakistan 1989
- Internship: Wayne State University 1991
- Residency in Internal Medicine: Wayne State University 1993
- Fellowship in Cardiology: University of Missouri - Columbia 1995
- Fellowship in Cardiology: William Beaumont Hospital 1998
- Certification: Am Bd of Internal Medicine
- Certification: Am Bd of Internal Medicine-Cardiovascular Disease