Timothy J. Kroshus, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery
I attended medical school and did my post-graduate training in surgery, research and thoracic surgery at the University of Minnesota. I am board certified in both Surgery and Thoracic Surgery.
I've been with HealthPartners, where I specialize in cardiovascular and thoracic surgery, since 2010.
- Regions Hospital - Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery
- 640 Jackson St Saint Paul, MN 55101 (map)
- Appointments: (651) 254-4130
- Medical School: University of Minnesota Medical School 1990
- Residency in Surgery: University of Minnesota Medical Center 1993
- Fellowship in Research: University of Minnesota Affiliated Hospitals 1996
- Residency in Surgery: University of Minnesota Medical Center 1998
- Fellowship in Thoracic Surgery: University of Minnesota Affiliated Hospitals 2001
- Certification: Am Bd of Surgery
- Certification: Am Bd of Thoracic Surgery-Thoracic & Cardiac Surgery