Anne E. Reiber, NP-A, NP-G
- Practicing Department: Geriatric Medicine
- Nurse Practitioner
I have always had an interest in the medical field and have developed a special interest in working with the geriatric population. I am certified as an Adult and Gerontological Nurse Practitioner by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC). I am also certified in palliative care.
In my free time, I like to run marathons, cook and enjoy the outdoors. I am an avid Cornhusker fan.
- Professional School: Creighton University School of Medicine 1993
- Professional School: St. Catherine University 1998
- Certification: ANCC-Adult Nurse Practitioner
- Certification: ANCC-Gerontological Nurse Practitioner