William J. Mohr, III, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Surgery
I joined the The Burn Center at Regions Hospital in 2001. My primary focus is the care of burn patients from day of injury through complete rehabilitation. Our multidisciplinary model of care utilizes a team of burn nurses, therapists and ancillary personnel. I have been the Medical Director for the Burn Program since 2003. My research interests include burn resuscitation, pain-sedation-delirium management and hand injuries in children.
I am a member of the American Burn Association (ABA) and the American College of Surgeons (ACS).
- Medical School: University of Nebraska Medical Center 1991
- Residency in Surgery: University of Nebraska Medical Center 1996
- Fellowship in Surgery/Trauma/Reconstructive: Regions Hospital 1999
- Fellowship in Burn Surgery: NHS Clarkson Burn Center 2000
- Certification: Am Bd of Surgery