Antoine B. Khoury, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Cardiology
- Secondary Language: Arabic, French
I chose cardiology because I enjoy the way heart problems and treatments can logically fit together. During medical school, it was the rotation I liked the most. I am trained in general and interventional cardiology. I take a team approach with my patients, working very hard to determine what's wrong, seeking answers from colleagues inside my clinic and beyond, and ultimately finding a way to get to the bottom of the issue.
In my spare time, I enjoy spending time with my family, walking, watching sports and traveling.
I am a Fellow of the American College of Cardiology (ACC) .
- Medical School: University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill 1991
- Residency in Internal Medicine: University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill 1994
- Fellowship in Interventional Cardiology: Wayne State University Harper University Hospital 1999
- Certification: Am Bd of Internal Medicine-Cardiovascular Disease