Richard C. Timming, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
I am a physiatrist (medical specialist in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation), with interests in neurological rehabilitation including traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, stroke, amyotrophic lateral sclerois, Parkinson's disease, and multiple sclerosis. I am trained to work with a team of professionals to help improve function in walking, activities of daily living, and cognitve -communication skills.
I am, also, interested in helping people with musculo skeletal pain and injuries, including back and neck spine pain, and extremity pain. I have a special interest in chronic pain, particularly helping people to regain lost functional abilities, and achieving their goals.
My outside activities include: running, hiking, fishing, camping, canoeing, and other activities with my family.
- HealthPartners Specialty Center - Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- 401 Phalen Blvd Saint Paul, MN 55130 (map)
- Appointments: (651) 254-7760
- Regions Hospital Rehabilitation Institute - Hospital Campus
- 640 Jackson St Saint Paul, MN 55101 (map)
- Appointments: (651) 254-2071
- Medical School: University of Minnesota 1971
- Internship in Internal Medicine: Rochester General Hospital 1972
- Residency in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation: New England Medical Center 1974
- Residency in Neurology: University of Wisconsin School of Medicine & Public Health 1978
- Certification: Am Bd of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation