Stephen Riendl, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Cardiology
- Secondary Language: Spanish
I enjoy interacting with patients every day. My greatest satisfaction is to redirect some of the initial fear associated with cardiac problems into a positive response: improving lifestyle, modifying diet and using medications as needed to allow a longer and more active life.
I am a member of the Minnesota Medical Association (MMA) and the Twin Cities Medical Society.
In addition, I am Co-Investigator of the Cardiac Arrhythmia Surveillance Trial, sponsored by the National Institutes of Health.
- Medical School: Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine 1978
- Internship in Internal Medicine: University of Minnesota 1979
- Residency in Internal Medicine: Veteran's Administrative Medical Center- Washington 1982
- Fellowship in Cardiology: University of Minnesota 1985
- Certification: Am Bd of Internal Medicine
- Certification: Am Bd of Internal Medicine-Cardiovascular Disease