Glenn A. Nickele, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Cardiology
I was born and raised in Chicago, and my education and training have taken me to several states around the country. Because of my roots in the Midwest and a high regard for the people and values of this region, most of my time has been spent here.
Uncertain of which area of medicine I wanted to pursue, I did a rotating internship in the neighborhood where I had grown up. There I cared for family members, as well as friends and neighbors, realizing that heart and vascular problems were the most common ailment affecting those I cared for. This experience, and an attraction to the physiologic principles of cardiology, helped guide my decision to practice cardiology.
When not practicing medicine, my children and I enjoy visiting state parks and the abundant lakes, as well as spending time "up north" each year.
- Lindstrom Clinic - St. Croix Regional Medical Center
- 12375 Lindstrom Ln Lindstrom, MN 55045 (map)
- Appointments: (651) 400-2240
- Medical School: University of Michigan Medical School 1989
- Internship: Resurrection Hospital 1990
- Residency in Internal Medicine: Medical College of Wisconsin 1994
- Fellowship in Cardiology: University of Wisconsin School of Medicine & Public Health 1997
- Certification: Am Bd of Internal Medicine
- Certification: Am Bd of Internal Medicine-Cardiovascular Disease