Bradley D. Gordon, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Emergency Medicine
I practice emergency medicine because of the diverse set of patients and concerns that show up in the emergency room. It allows me to work with patients from all walks of life and be a part of our community's safety net.
I'm also board certified in the subspecialty of Clinical Informatics and serve as Medical Director of Informatics for Regions Hospital. I spend a great deal of time working to make sure all clinicians have the information tools they need to care for a patient efficiently and securely.
In my free time, I love spending time with my wife and family. I have many home improvement and "gadgetry" projects underway. I also enjoy photography, outdoor adventure sports and am slowly learning piano.
- Medical School: Creighton University School of Medicine 1999
- Residency in Emergency Medicine: Regions Hospital 2002
- Certification: Am Bd of Emergency Medicine
- Certification: Am Bd of Preventive Medicine-Clinical Informatics