Ann R. Verhoeven, PA-C
- Practicing Department: Emergency Medicine
- Physician Assistant
I chose to practice in emergency medicine because I enjoy the wide variety of problems that patients bring in. I like being able to help people on an emergent basis.
I'm proud to be a physician assistant (PA) and support my fellow PAs. One way I do this is by being involved in PA student and resident education.
In my spare time, I enjoy hiking, biking, skiing, reading and traveling.
I am currently a member of the following professional associations:
* American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
* Minnesota Academy of Physician Assistants (MAPA)
* Society of Emergency Medicine Physician Assistants (SEMPA )
- Professional School in Nursing: University of Iowa 1986
- Professional School: University of Washington- School of Public Health 1995
- Professional School in Physician Assistant: Emory University School of Medicine 1997
- Certification: NCCPA-Ntl Comm on Cert of Physician Assistants