Scott B. Marston, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedics
I joined the University of Minnesota Physicians and Regions Hospital in August, 2004. My interests and training include arthritis and join replacement surgery using the newest techniques in minimally invasive hip and knee and revision total hip and knee replacements surgeries, along with periprosthetic fracture management. I am also interested in adult and pediatric orthopaedic trauma.
I am married and have four young children. I played football for the University of Minnesota Gophers from 1987-1991 and was awarded the Bernard W. Bierman Scholar/Athlete Award in1990-1992. I am currently the team physician for the White Bear Lake High School football and hockey teams. I also coach 4th/5th grade football in White Bear Lake.
- HealthPartners Specialty Center - Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine
- 435 Phalen Blvd Saint Paul, MN 55130 (map)
- Appointments: (651) 254-8300
- Medical School: University of Minnesota 1998
- Residency in Orthopaedic Surgery: University of Minnesota 2003
- Fellowship in Orthopaedic Surgery-Adult Reconstruction: Hennepin County Medical Center 2004
- Certification: Am Bd of Orthopaedic Surgery