Scott B. Marston, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedics
As a high school and college athlete, I became familiar with orthopaedic issues and injuries. I decided on my career path because I was intrigued by the ability of orthopaedic surgeons to help athletes recover and resume their activities.
I joined the University of Minnesota Physicians and Regions Hospital in August 2004. My interests and training include arthritis and joint replacement surgery using the newest techniques in minimally invasive hip and knee surgeries and revision total hip and knee replacements, along with periprosthetic fracture management. I am also interested in adult and pediatric orthopaedic trauma.
I am married and have five children. I played football for the University of Minnesota Gophers from 1987-1991 and was awarded the Bernard W. Bierman Scholar/Athlete Award in 1990-1992. I am currently the team physician for the White Bear Lake High School football and hockey teams.
When I'm not working, I enjoy spending time with my family and taking my kids to their numerous activities.
I am a member of the following professional associations:
* American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
* American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS)
* Mid-America Orthopaedic Association (MAOA)
* Minnesota Orthopaedic Society (MOS)
* Orthopaedic Trauma Association (OTA)
- HealthPartners Specialty Center - Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine
- 435 Phalen Blvd Saint Paul, MN 55130 (map)
- Appointments: (651) 254-8300
- Medical School: University of Minnesota Medical School 1998
- Residency in Orthopaedic Surgery: University of Minnesota 2003
- Fellowship in Orthopaedic Surgery-Adult Reconstruction: Hennepin County Medical Center 2004
- Certification: Am Bd of Orthopaedic Surgery