Christine R. Stanson, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Psychiatry
My clinical interests include Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry (seeing and treating patients who are hospitalized for medical/surgical reasons and have psychiatric needs), Emergency Psychiatry, and working with patients with psychotic symptoms and those with acute stressors or conditions impacting their mental health. I am actively involved with medical students and resident education. Clinically, I have primarily worked with the Psychiatry Consult Service at Regions Hospital. I am also involved in a variety of departmental and hospital committees and activities.
- Medical School: University of Minnesota 2000
- Residency in Psychiatry: Hennepin County Mental Health Center 2004
- Certification: Am Bd of Psych & Neuro (Psychiatry)
- Certification: Am Bd of Psych & Neuro-Psychosomatic Medicine