Alex Solovey, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Psychiatry
- Secondary Language: Russian
I am a consult-liaison psychiatrist at Regions Hospital. I collaborate with my fellow physicians and surgeons in providing health care that addresses hospitalized patients' medical, as well as emotional, mental and psychosocial needs. I am board certified in Psychiatry and in Psychosomatic Medicine.
Please note: Patients must have been seen by a HealthPartners, Stillwater Medical Group, Hudson Hospital & Clinic, Westfields Hospital (outpatient) or Amery Hospital (outpatient) Primary or Specialty Care Provider in the last 2 years in order to schedule a new patient appointment in HealthPartners therapy or psychiatry.
- Medical School: University of Minnesota 2000
- Residency in Psychiatry: Hennepin County Mental Health Center 2004
- Certification: Am Bd of Psych & Neuro (Psychiatry)
- Certification: Am Bd of Psych & Neuro-Psychosomatic Medicine