Mark C. Newman, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Emergency Medicine
I chose emergency medicine because I enjoy the pace and diversity of the specialty, as well as the ability to make immediate differences in the lives of patients with threatening pathology.
In my free time, I enjoy fly fishing, travel and cooking.
I am a member of the American Academy of Emergency Medicine (AAEM).
- Medical School: University of Nebraska Medical Center 1996
- Internship: Grand Rapids Medical Education & Research Center 1997
- Residency in Emergency Medicine: Thomas Jefferson University Hospital 2000
- Certification: Am Bd of Emergency Medicine