Matthew W. Morgan, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Emergency Medicine
I am an emergency medicine physician, board certified in both Emergency Medicine and Medical Toxicology. What I feel sets emergency medicine apart from other specialties is our willingness and ability to see any patient at any time for any reason. That's why I'm here.
When I'm not working I enjoy traveling the world, seeing live music and spending time with family.
- Medical School: Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science 2002
- Residency in Emergency Medicine: Regions Hospital 2005
- Certification: Am Bd of Emergency Medicine
- Certification: Am Bd of Emergency Medicine-Medical Toxicology