Jon I. McIver, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Neurosurgery
- Secondary Language: Spanish
Dr. McIver has specific clinical interests in functional neurosurgery including deep brain stimulation for movement disorders, such as Parkinsons, Epilepsy and essential tremor. Additionally, he will provide elective and trauma services across our neurosurgery and spine practice.
Prior to completing his neurosurgical residency at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN, Dr. McIver earned his medical degree from the Loma Linda University School of Medicine. While at the Mayo Clinic, he was also a Clinical Research Scholar in their Center for Patient Oriented Research. He completed his neurosurgery fellowship in Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery at the University of Toronto in 2007.
- Medical School: Loma Linda University 1999
- Residency in Neurosurgery: Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education 2006
- Fellowship in Neurosurgery: University of Toronto- Canada 2007
- Certification: Am Bd of Neurological Surgery