Emily E. S. Binstadt, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Emergency Medicine
- Secondary Language: Spanish
As an Emergency Physician, I enjoy helping people in need of urgent medical attention. I am also privileged to meet new people with fascinating stories every day. I also enjoy using medical simulation technologies to help teach other health care providers how to better cope with difficult situations, and to improve health care quality.
- Medical School: Mayo Medical School 1999
- Residency in Emergency Medicine: Brigham and Women's Hospital 2003
- Fellowship in Research: Massachusetts General Hospital 2004
- Certification: Am Bd of Emergency Medicine