Emily E. S. Binstadt, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Emergency Medicine
- Secondary Language: Spanish
As a board certified Emergency Physician, I enjoy helping people in need of urgent medical attention. I am also privileged to meet new people with fascinating stories every day. In addition to providing patient care, I enjoy using medical simulation technologies to help teach other health care providers how to better cope with difficult situations and to improve health care quality.
- Medical School: Mayo Medical School 1999
- Residency in Emergency Medicine: Brigham and Women's Hospital 2003
- Fellowship in Research: Massachusetts General Hospital 2004
- Certification: No Information on Record