Jennifer J. Libby, PA-C
- Practicing Department: Cardiology
- Physician Assistant
As a physician assistant, I enjoy working with all cardiac patients, and my special interests are heart failure and general cardiology. My goal is to help my patients understand their diagnosis and treatment and work with them to improve their health and quality of life.
Originally I am from Des Moines, Iowa, and came to Regions Hospital to work in the Heart Center. I spent more than 10 years working for a very large cardiology practice in Iowa. I also have 25+ years as a registered nurse with a critical care background. In the past, I also worked and lived in Rome, Italy, as part of a team to set up a "heart hospital". During this time, I was lucky to be able to travel to many places in Europe.
In my free time, I still enjoy traveling as well as visiting with friends.
- Stillwater Medical Group - Lakeview Hospital Campus
- 921 S Greeley St Stillwater, MN 55082 (map)
- Appointments: (651) 439-1234
- Professional School: University of North Dakota 2004
- Certification: NCCPA-Ntl Comm on Cert of Physician Assistants