Stephanie Anja Taft, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Emergency Medicine
I chose emergency medicine because I enjoy taking care of a variety of problems, being able to take care of any emergency, and meeting people from all backgrounds. My goal is to fix what I can, ease suffering if it can't be fixed, and support and encourage patients in taking care of their own health.
When I'm not working, I enjoy spending time with my family, reading, traveling and swimming.
I am a member of the following professional associations:
* American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP)
* Society for Academic Emergency Medicine (SAEM)
* American Academy of Emergency Medicine (AAEM)
- Medical School: East Carolina University 2001
- Residency in Emergency Medicine: HealthPartners Institute for Educ & Research/Regions Hosp 2004
- Certification: Am Bd of Emergency Medicine