Joseph H. Tashjian, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Diagnostic Radiology
- Secondary Language: Spanish
It has always been a privilege for me to work in the hospital setting, helping patients and clinicians with difficult diagnostic dilemmas. Percutaneous procedures for diagnosis and treatment are of special interest to me.
Working in the Breast Health Center has been one of the most rewarding aspects of my medical career. Being able to help patients with the diagnosis of breast cancer, and put them on the road to treatment and recovery has been an honor for me. I am grateful for the opportunity to provide this care.
- Medical School: Mayo Graduate School of Medical Education 1976
- Internship in Radiology: Indiana University School of Medicine 1977
- Residency in Radiology: Indiana University School of Medicine 1980
- Fellowship in Chest Radiology: Indiana University School of Medicine 1980