Sarah A. Anderson, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Orthopaedic Surgery
I am an orthopaedic surgeon, specializing in foot and ankle surgery. I treat all foot and ankle problems, but have a particular interest in foot and ankle reconstruction and deformity correction.
I am a native Minnesotan and grew up on a small farm in Southern Minnesota. After completing my undergraduate studies at Concordia College in Moorhead, Minnesota, I went on to medical school at the University of Minnesota. My residency was at the University of Massachusetts and I then completed an additional year of foot and ankle fellowship at Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri.
Most of my free time is spent with my husband and two daughters. I enjoy being outdoors, gardening, cooking and reading. As a musician, I also enjoy playing organ and piano and singing.
- HealthPartners Specialty Center - Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine
- 435 Phalen Blvd Saint Paul, MN 55130 (map)
- Appointments: (651) 254-8300
- Medical School: University of Minnesota Medical School 2002
- Internship in Surgery: Hennepin County Medical Center 2003
- Residency in Orthopaedic Surgery: University of Massachusetts Medical School 2007
- Fellowship in Foot and Ankle Surgery: Washington University School of Medicine 2008
- Certification: Am Bd of Orthopaedic Surgery