Sarah A. Anderson, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr Anderson specializes in orthopaedic foot and ankle surgery. She cares for all foot and ankle problems, but is particularly interested in foot and ankle reconstruction and deformity correction.
Dr Anderson is a native Minnesotan and grew up on a small farm in southern Minnesota. She completed her undergraduate studies at Concordia College in Moorhead, MN. She went on to medical school at the University of Minnesota, and residency at the University of Massachusetts. She completed an additional year of foot and ankle fellowship at Washington University in St Louis, MO.
Dr Anderson spends most of her free time with her husband and two daughters. She enjoys being outdoors, gardening, cooking, and reading. A musician, she also enjoys playing organ and piano and singing.
- HealthPartners Specialty Center - Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine
- 435 Phalen Blvd Saint Paul, MN 55130 (map)
- Appointments: (651) 254-8300
- Medical School: University of Minnesota Medical School 2002
- Internship in Surgery: Hennepin County Medical Center 2003
- Residency in Orthopaedic Surgery: University of Massachusetts Medical School 2007
- Fellowship in Foot and Ankle Surgery: Washington University School of Medicine 2008
- Certification: Am Bd of Orthopaedic Surgery