LeVon T. O'hAodha, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Emergency Medicine
I chose emergency medicine because it provides the opportunity to see patients from all walks of life, all ages, and with a variety of problems unlike any other specialty. I have a broad sense of humor, which sometimes comes in handy in the ER. If it hurts when you laugh, watch out!
In my free time, I enjoy upland bird hunting, swimming and hiking. I am also active in scouting with my two children.
I am a member of the following professional associations:
* American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP)
* Society for Academic Emergency Medicine (SAEM)
* American Medical Association (AMA)
* Minnesota Medical Association (MMA)
- Medical School: University of Minnesota Medical School 2004
- Residency in Emergency Medicine: University of Michigan Program 2008
- Certification: Am Bd of Emergency Medicine