Scott Tyler Faust, NP-AC
- Practicing Department: Orthopaedics
- Nurse Practitioner
I received my undergraduate degrees in nursing from San Antonio College and the University of Texas at Arlington. I received my master's degree in nursing from Loyola University in Chicago, as well as advanced training as an acute care nurse practitioner. My clinical background includes: orthopaedics/sports medicine, critical care, trauma and interventional pain management. My clinical interests include: orthopedic surgical management, trauma, adult reconstruction and pain management. I am currently completing my Doctorate of Nursing Practice at the University of South Alabama. I also serve as one of the clinical leads for the group.
In my free time, I enjoy participating in martial arts, running, playing the guitar and being the co-parent of an amazing daughter. My family and I live in and are active members of the Twin Cities community.
- HealthPartners Specialty Center - Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine
- 435 Phalen Blvd Saint Paul, MN 55130 (map)
- Appointments: (651) 254-8300
- Professional School: Loyola University Chicago 2006
- Certification: ANCC-Acute Care Nurse Practitioner