Cynthia K. Brenden, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Cardiology
As a cardiologist, I have the privilege of caring for patients with heart disease. My particular interests include women's heart disease, primary prevention of cardiovascular disease and the use of interpretation of various cardiac imaging tests to evaluate the structure and function of the heart.
I believe the best possible outcomes are achieved when the doctor and patient work together towards patient-centered goals, with focus on improving health and restoring quality of life. I am committed to educating my patients regarding their cardiovascular conditions so that, together, we can make decisions that best fits their needs.
In my personal life, I am a busy mother of two and find great joy in spending time with family and friends.
American College of Cardiology
American Heart Association
- Medical School: University of Minnesota Medical School 2003
- Residency in Internal Medicine: Hennepin County Medical Center 2007
- Fellowship in Cardiovascular Disease: University of Minnesota Hospitals and Clinics 2010
- Certification: Am Bd of Internal Medicine
- Certification: Am Bd of Internal Medicine-Cardiovascular Disease