Sheetal Kaul, MBBS
- Practicing Specialty: Cardiology
- Secondary Language: Hindi, Kashmiri, Tamil
My belief is that well informed patients are able to make better choices and take ownership of their health care. The objective of a patient visit is to provide the patient with information and choices that are accurate and honest.
My special areas of interest are heart failure and the use of imaging modalities (echo, stress tests, etc.) in quality patient care.
American College of Cardiology - elected Fellow
American Society of Echocardiology - elected Fellow
American Society of Nuclear Cardiology - elected Fellow
Heart Failure Society of America
Society for Cardiac C. T.
Society for Cardiac MR
- Medical School: Madras Medical College- India 1999
- Residency in Internal Medicine: Christ Hospital 2003
- Fellowship in Cardiovascular Disease: East Carolina University 2006
- Certification: Am Bd of Internal Medicine-Cardiovascular Disease