Warren F. Abell, DO
- Practicing Specialty: Surgery
I always try to treat my patients as though they were my family members. If I'm not able to provide the best possible care for a certain problem, I refer patients to an appropriate specialist who can. I feel that as a physician, it is my responsibility to promote awareness of healthy lifestyles and educate patients on ways to achieve better health, like diet and exercise. I do my best to lead by example.
In my free time, I enjoy exercising, golfing, backpacking, playing tennis, canoeing, white water rafting and all types of gardening, from vegetables to flowers.
I am a member of the following professional associations:
* Minnesota Medical Association (MMA)
* Minnesota Surgical Society (MSS)
* American Osteopathic Association (AOA)
- Medical School: University of Health Sciences- College of Osteopathic Med 1983
- Internship: Normandy Osteopathic Hospital 1984
- Residency in Surgery: Mount Clemens General Hospital 1988
- Certification: Am Osteo Bd of Surgery