Kerstin Buettner, PA-C
- Practicing Department: Orthopaedics
- Physician Assistant
- Secondary Language: German, Spanish
Before becoming a physician assistant, I graduated with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Biology from Macalester College and worked as a paramedic and a middle school/high school teacher, ultimately obtaining my Master of Arts in Teaching from Hamline University. I then attended the University of Iowa Physician Assistant program and earned a Master of Physician Assistant Studies.
Because I have played sports all my life, I have had several injuries and a fair amount of exposure to orthopaedics and sports medicine. I chose to specialize in orthopaedics because I was impressed and inspired by the health care providers who cared for me along the way. I have worked in the Orthopaedic Department at HealthPartners since 2009.
When I'm not working, I enjoy all outside activities, playing hockey, reading and stitching.
I am a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA) and the Minnesota Academy of Physician Assistants (MAPA).
- HealthPartners Specialty Center - Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine
- 435 Phalen Blvd Saint Paul, MN 55130 (map)
- Appointments: (651) 254-8300
- Professional School: University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine 2009
- Certification: No Information on Record