Jennifer K. St. Louis, PA-C
- Practicing Department: Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery
- Physician Assistant
I enjoy being part of a team that takes each patient's anatomy and medical history into account individually. With this background information, we devise treatment plans and implement the appropriate operations. It's important for me to do the 'little things' for patients that make a difference in their hospital stay. Seeing patients back in the clinic after surgery and witnessing the marked improvement is very gratifying. I enjoy all phases of surgical care and appreciate being part of the entire patient experience.
I'm originally from Augusta, Georgia. I relocated to the Twin Cities in January 2010 and enjoy all that this area has to offer, except the winters. Outside of work, I am an avid reader. I like spending time with my husband and two children, and I absolutely love the ocean.
- Regions Hospital - Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery
- 640 Jackson St Saint Paul, MN 55101 (map)
- Appointments: (651) 254-4130
- Professional School: Georgia Health Sciences Univ Med. College of Georgia-Augusta 1998
- Certification: NCCPA-Ntl Comm on Cert of Physician Assistants