Diane Margaret Dahl, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Psychiatry
I am board certified in General Psychiatry. I have practiced psychiatry in St. Paul since finishing medical training and psychiatric residency at the University of Minnesota in 1981. My major interest is in the treatment of depression and anxiety, especially in women. I treat patients age 16 and older, including older adults. I provide psychiatric assessments and medication management. I also provide consultation to physicians in other specialties and to psychotherapists.
My additional areas of professional interest are the treatment of mental health issues in patients with complex medical problems and loss and grief issues. I am also involved in the training of psychiatric residents in the Hennepin-Regions residence program.
In my free time I like to be with my grandchildren, play the piano, go to the orchestra and opera, paint, golf and do yoga.
- HealthPartners Regions Behavioral Health - Maplewood
- 2345 Ariel St N Maplewood, MN 55109 (map)
- Appointments: (952) 967-7992
- Medical School: University of Minnesota Medical School 1977
- Residency in Pediatrics: University of Minnesota Amplatz Children's Hospital 1978
- Residency in Psychiatry: University of Minnesota 1981
- Certification: Am Bd of Psych & Neuro (Psychiatry)