Shari Lynn Rolandson, NP-A, NP-G
- Practicing Department: Orthopaedics
- Nurse Practitioner
I am a Certified Nurse Practitioner in the Department of Orthopaedic Surgery at Regions Hospital and HealthPartners Specialty Center. In my position, I enjoy caring for trauma patients and their families. It is rewarding as a provider to see patients overcome a traumatic event in their lives and to be a part of their recovery. My approach with patients is to be compassionate and understanding. I believe patients should be fully involved and active in their health care decisions and treatment plans.
Outside of work, I enjoy spending time with friends and family, hiking, biking, running, snowshoeing, fishing and being at the lake cabin in Northern Minnesota. I also enjoy traveling and attending concerts.
I am a member of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP).
- HealthPartners Specialty Center - Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine
- 435 Phalen Blvd Saint Paul, MN 55130 (map)
- Appointments: (651) 254-8300
- Professional School: St. Catherine University 2010
- Certification: AANPCP-Adult Nurse Practitioner
- Certification: AANPCP-Geriatric Nurse Practitioner