Chhabi Lall Timsina Sharma, MBBS
- Practicing Specialty: Psychiatry
- Secondary Language: Dzongkha, Hindi, Nepali
I am an American Board Certified Psychiatrist doing psychiatric evaluations and follow-up care for patients suffering from anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, trauma and other psychiatric conditions. I serve patients in the adult population at Regions Hospital, HealthPartners Maplewood Clinic and the HealthPartners Center for International Health. I provide medication management as well as supportive care.
My goal is to involve patients in their own care and work in collaboration with social services providers and therapists. I believe in compassion and respect for all people, and I am passionate about working with immigrants and refugees using a cross-cultural approach. I also like to advocate for people with mental health problems, helping them find better understanding and holistic care.
Outside of my practice, I like to spend time with my family, hike, go to the gym and work with the Bhutanese community.
- HealthPartners Regions Behavioral Health - Maplewood
- 2345 Ariel St N Maplewood, MN 55109 (map)
- Appointments: (952) 967-7992
- Medical School: Medical College- India 1983
- Residency in Psychiatry: Hennepin County Medical Center 2011
- Certification: Am Bd of Psych & Neuro (Psychiatry)