Keith A. Moench, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
I am a physical medicine and rehabilitation physician, or physiatrist, with a focus in neurologic rehabilitation. This includes working with a multidisciplinary team to improve the functional independence of patients who have suffered a spinal cord injury, stroke, traumatic brain injury, multiple trauma, or amputation. Areas of particular interest include: acute inpatient rehabilitation, amputee care, spasticity management, spinal cord injury and electro diagnostics.
I earned my M.D. from Indiana University School of Medicine in 2007. Prior to medical school I earned a degree in mechanical engineering with an emphasis in biomedical engineering and applied biology. In addition, I have participated in medical expeditions to the Himalayas and Haiti.
In my free time, I try to spend as much time as possible in the outdoors with my family. My hobbies include running, cycling, skiing and camping.
- HealthPartners Specialty Center - Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- 401 Phalen Blvd Saint Paul, MN 55130 (map)
- Appointments: (651) 254-7760
- Regions Hospital Rehabilitation Institute - Hospital Campus
- 640 Jackson St Saint Paul, MN 55101 (map)
- Appointments: (651) 254-2071
- Medical School: Indiana University School of Medicine 2007
- Internship: Hennepin County Medical Center 2008
- Residency in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation: University of Minnesota Medical Center 2011
- Certification: Am Bd of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation