Elizabeth A. Reeve, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Psychiatry, Psychiatry Child & Adolescent
I am board certified in Adult and Child/Adolescent Psychiatry. I have a special interest and expertise in the area of developmental disabilities including autism, fetal alcohol spectrum disorder and intellectual disabilities. My practice focuses on psychiatric diagnoses, behavioral-based therapies and psychopharmacology consultation for children with complex developmental issues who also have psychiatric or mental health diagnoses. I am the parent of three children, one of whom is disabled.
In addition to my clinical practice, I have written extensively including a book I've published on autism spectrum disorders. I volunteer in the community and sit on a variety of boards for nonprofit organizations.
In my spare time, I enjoy gardening and downhill skiing.
Please note: This provider serves both adults and adolescents, ages 0 to 17.
- HealthPartners Regions Behavioral Health - St. Paul
- 640 Jackson St Ste E2900 Saint Paul, MN 55101 (map)
- Appointments: (952) 967-7992
- Medical School: University of Minnesota Medical School 1986
- Internship in Psychiatry: Veteran's Administrative Medical Center- Minneapolis 1987
- Residency in Psychiatry: University of Minnesota 1989
- Fellowship in Psychiatry: University of Minnesota 1991
- Certification: Am Bd of Psych & Neuro (Psychiatry)
- Certification: Am Bd of Psych & Neuro-Child & Adolescent Psychiatry