Bjorn K. Peterson, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Emergency Medicine
I enjoy the diversity of the medical and traumatic issues that I deal with in the emergency room. Before attending medical school, I worked as an emergency medical technician (EMT) and enjoyed the fast pace of providing emergency care.
In addition to working in the emergency room, I am an assistant medical director for Regions Hospital Emergency Medical Services (EMS). Our office works with several fire departments and ambulance agencies in the East Metro to provide education and medical oversight to paramedics, EMTs, and first responders.
In my free time, I enjoy traveling throughout the Midwest, exploring Mexican restaurants, attending local sporting events and participating in family activities around the Twin Cities.
I am a member of the American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP) and the National Association of Emergency Medical Services Physicians (NAEMSP).
- Medical School: Loma Linda University 2009
- Residency in Emergency Medicine: HealthPartners Institute for Educ & Research/Regions Hosp 2012
- Fellowship in Prehospital Medicine (EMS): HealthPartners Institute for Educ & Research/Regions Hosp 2013
- Certification: Am Bd of Emergency Medicine