Steven A. Greer, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Sports Medicine
Dr. Greer was born and raised in Coastal Georgia, where he cultivated love of summer activities. Just before high school, his family moved to Delaware, and Dr. Greer subsequently attended the University of Delaware, where he earned his undergraduate degree in neuroscience. He attended medical school at St. George's University, which allowed him the opportunity to study medicine in 5 countries.
Dr. Greer completed his residency in Family Medicine and Fellowship in Primary Care Sports Medicine at Moses Cone Memorial Hospital in Greensboro, NC. While there he served as an assistant team physician for Elon University, a small, private Division I school.
Most recently, Dr. Greer comes to us from the Medical College of Georgia in Augusta, home of the Master's. There, he served as the Director of Primary Care Sports Medicine. He was team physician for 4 high schools, 2 Division II colleges and the Augusta Greenjackets Minor League Baseball team. He also developed their Sports Medicine Fellowship and was medical director for the largest Ironman 70.3 in the world
- HealthPartners Specialty Center - Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine
- 435 Phalen Blvd Saint Paul, MN 55130 (map)
- Appointments: (651) 254-8300
- Medical School: St. George's University School of Medicine- West Indies 2002
- Residency in Family Medicine: Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital 2005
- Fellowship in Sports Medicine: Moses H. Cone Primary Care Sports Medicine 2006
- Certification: Am Bd of Family Medicine
- Certification: Am Bd of Family Medicine-Sports Medicine