Michael A. Trangle, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Psychiatry
I provide psychiatric evaluation/treatment to adult and adolescent (ages 13 & up) outpatients at the HealthPartners West Clinic. My interests and experience areas include eating disorders, attention disorders, substance abuse problems, depression, psychotic disorders, anxiety disorders, and family problems.
When I'm not spending time with my wife, 4 kids or dog, or working, I enjoy reading, playing soccer or tennis or listening to music.
HealthPartners Medical Group Associate Medical Director for Behavioral Health
American Psychiatric Association
- Medical School: University of Minnesota 1980
- Internship in Psychiatry: University of Wisconsin Hospitals- Madison 1981
- Residency in Psychiatry: University of Wisconsin Hospitals- Madison 1984
- Certification: Am Bd of Psych & Neuro (Psychiatry)